[MR] classes at University this Saturday

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 15:00:08 PDT 2004

Due to the fact that I am still in California dealing with a family emergency, I will not be able to teach the following classes.  However ...

Brocaded Tablet Weaving Workshop -- This class will be taught by Baroness Mary Isabel of Heatherstone who has very kindly volunteered to step in.

Merovingian Clothing -- There is a chance that this class will still take place.  If it does not, I will be delighted to send a handout with bibliography to anyone who requests it.

Nancy Spies
Mistress Ingvild Josefsdatter