[MR] Fwd: vikings - Can anyone help this person?

Kim of Wolfshaven kim_wolfshavensca at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 09:42:06 PDT 2004

Greetings,
I'm forwarding this personally to several people I know who are knowledgeable in this area but if there is anyone else who can assist this gentle, please feel free to offer your assistance just in case I missed someone.

Yours in Service,
Kim of Wolfshaven

Subject: vikings
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:31:44 -0400

Greetings from Daniel of Rutland,

The Frederick Chorale is putting on its annual Madrigal Feaste in November and has, for the first time, added a viking component to its story and cast. Is there anyone in our area who would be real good for them to talk to about Viking stuff to add some authenticity? I might put out word also on the Laurel list looking for people. I know Mistress Annara would be good, wherever she is now living.

By the way, the Feast sounds great, even for myself, a veggie. I will have to see if I can make it.

Your humble servant,

Daniel