[MR] Looking for the vestiges of the Stronghold of Santa Elena

Hank Harwell cleireac at juno.com
Mon Sep 27 09:18:19 PDT 2004

I moved to the Beaufort SC area about a year ago, and it has taken me
this long to get settled in somewhat.  Are there still any Scadians in
the area that might like to get together?  Even though I'm at a point
where I can look to getting more active, I still can't travel to
meetings, practices, events, etc.

Please let me know if there are others here....

Brother Cleireac of Inisliath

Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the more
enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring.  ~ The
Judgement of St. Columcille