[MR] New Atlantian Brewers Listserv

Michael Holy doppelganger at runbox.com
Sat Sep 25 06:51:25 PDT 2004

Greetings,

In order to further encourage the recent resurgence of brewing throughout Atlantia, but particuarly in the northern regions, I have created a new yahoo group to exchange information on classes, local guild meetings, and competitions.  All brewers of Atlantia and future brewers are encouraged to join the list.  We are again getting into the season of classes and competitions!  Having more of a turnout would be welcome.  The url to join is as follows: