[MR] Last Chance - Contact Info for Union County Horse Faire Demo

Desiree Johnson draco7a at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 04:01:17 PDT 2004

For those of you that still need merchanting, pavilion or camp space please contact me at 864-618-9740.  This is a cell number as I will be transporting horses to the site most of the day and will not be near my home phone.  There is a cookout Friday night and a gathering at a local restaurant after the demo on Saturday.  If you are interested call me and I will relay information to the proper people.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Lady Ursala Nunez