[MR] Classes at War College -try again

Tracie Whitfield Bera77 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:45:59 PDT 2004

Greetings.
 I am coordinating a schedule of A&S classes at War College this fall in Elkin. Here is the current schedule. We will be able to use the two front rooms in the Bath/farm house and outside for more active classes. Fighting, Waterbearing and marshalling classes would be more than welcome.

If you are interested in teaching, contact me with your info, and your class' info. so that I can put you on the schedule. PLease send me short descriptions of your class!

Countess Bera
Classes at War College

      Time
     Class
     Location
     Teacher

      9-10am
     How to make a Persian Hootie-thing

     Bathhouse
     Lady Louise

      10-11am
     Trebuchet (likely a 1/2 day class - more to come)

     Just outside the Bathhouse?

      (but not pointed at it, please)
     Lord Wolfram Von Taus (as in "Taus the rock from the trebuchet!")
     http://www.geocities.com/wolfram_von_taus/

      11-12
     Middle Eastern Culture

     Bathhouse
     Baroness Kisaiya
     kisaiya at hotmail.com

      12-1pm

      1-2pm

      2-3pm
     Intro to Card weaving (2hours)
      limit 10. Observers welcome.
     Bathhouse
     Countess Bera bera at carolina.rr.com

     Materials provided, but bring a belt with a buckle. All students will go home with their first card woven piece.

      3-4pm