[MR] OT: Pavillion for sale

Kevin Baun melchior at houseblueheron.com
Wed Sep 22 15:32:37 PDT 2004

Brand: Panther Primitives
Style: French Double Bell Wedge (Dragons Tooth Scalloping, in pacific blue)
Size : 12 by 20
Canopy Fly: Can be used as a seperate day shade (apx 15 by 15)(Dragons Tooth
Scalloping, in pacific blue)
(Two Pavillions In One!)
Complete Set up package: Poles Ropes stakes (including pole storage bag)

Used twice: Gulf and Pennsic Wars.

panther pic: http://www.pantherprimitives.com/products/tent7s.jpg (looks
just like this)
panthers info: http://www.pantherprimitives.com/pdf/57.pdf

After all the options I'm into this tent for just shy of $1,400.00 so I'll
take $1,000 O.B.O. Or I'd be willing to work a M/L Wall tent into the
deal...

I do have pics of this pavillion if you are interested.

Why get rid of it? well I really REALLY like this pavillion but alas I live
in an apartment, and drive a small car. So I'm thinking somthing smaller,
but I can say that one person in this monster is 'very' nice at war :)

If interested contact me at melchior at houseblueheron.com

Thanks
-Melchior zum grauen Wolf