[MR] Kingdom Crusades Reservation form and address

Alesia Gillefalyn alesiaglfyn at juno.com
Wed Sep 22 07:14:48 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I realized yesterday I didn't provide any information about where to locate the form to go with your Kingdom Crusades reservations.  If you go to the Kingdom Crusades website www.kingdomcrusades.org click on registration information.  Once you get to that page you will see the fees, to get the form click on the link that says Official War Registration Form.  The form is a pdf, print it off, and send it in with your reservation check to the address on the bottom of the form. (This address is different then what is in the Pike Staff).

If you have questions or problems, please contact me at email address or by phone at 704-293-4443

Thank you,
Alesia
Crusades Reservationist

Lady Alesia Gillefalyn