[MR] CABINS STILL AVAILABLE for Kingdom Crusades

Alesia Gillefalyn alesiaglfyn at juno.com
Tue Sep 21 13:29:33 PDT 2004

Good day to all,

There are still cabins available for Kingdom Crusades but they are GOING VERY VERY QUICKLY.  I just want to remind everyone only a paid reservation is a made reservation.  Please do not plan on getting a cabin space when you arrive on site.  If you are part of a Royal Entourage, please contact your Head Retainer to confirm you will have a space and then send your check to me.

I will be sending out email confirmations to all groups and individuals who have sent reservations and provided an email address this week.

If you are planning on merchanting, you should also preregister.

If you have questions or concerns, I am available at alesiaglfyn at juno.com or 704-293-4443

Thank you,
Alesia
Crusades Reservationist