[MR] Questions on Combat archery at Northern Regional Fighter Practice

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 08:00:01 PDT 2004

In following up on the answer to combat archery at the Northern Regional
Fighter Practice.

The local officers have expressed that due to the number and
unpredictability of the mundanes that are usually present no combat archery  should take
place.

Thank you for raising the question, although I come without the best of
news.

I want to thank James for volunteering, and perhaps I can make arrangements
for a future event allowing CA.

Yours in service,
Abel

Forsooth I am  asked a very relavent question.

In looking at the KC scenarios (_http://www.kingdomcrusades.org/armored.html_
(http://www.kingdomcrusades.org/armored.html) )  I note the folowing:
 Field battles - no archery
 Bridge - archery allowed for second and third battle
 Broken wall battle - archery allowed
 Keep battle - archery allowed
 Champions melee - no comments, assume that no archery is  allowed

Therefore for the practice we should have archery for the bridge, and any
melees practiced afterwards (not in the first 9 melees as indicated below).

However I do not have a Combat Archery marshall as of yet. I will endevor  to
find one (any volunteers on the list?) and let you know. Lastly, this is an
open park and the archery may be restricted due to mundane pedestrians of
which I have no control over.

Yours in service,
Abel Brem

In a message dated 9/13/2004 6:56:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,