[MR] ISO All Atlantian Squires

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 09:51:08 PDT 2004

Greetings Atlantia,
I am working on a website for all squires who reside
in Atlantia. Currently I have some 50 Atlantian
squires identified, along with some
of their authorizations, and even heraldry.
Here is the list so far:
http://home.armourarchive.org/members/winter/squires/
It is in an excel document so it should not be to hard
to open.
Here is what I am looking for:
Your SCA name, who you are squired to, where you are
located (within
the SCA), where your knight is located (if he is
currently not in
Atlantia), your SCA rank(Lord, Baron, Duke, etc), and
weapons your authorized with.
Optional information:
email contact, what awards you have (baronial or
kingdom),
 weblink (if have a website or webpage about
you), heraldry (just description), and a singular (as
in one) photo of
you, in or out of armour.
As the list nears completion I will begin assembling
the website itself.
Please contact me privately at
connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Thanks