[MR] Tidings of war

Thomas Noble valharic at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:23:22 PDT 2004

Unto the valiant warriors of Atlantia,

Great praise and triumph are yours. The deeds of our mighty army fill the
ears of the world and I, your warlord, am in awe of the spirit of our war
host. However, a great army's only reward is future conquest and there is
only time enough to rally to our young King's cause at Crusades. The need is
dire. Come now Atlantians, we have shown the East our nobility as an ally,
now we will show them our teeth as an adversary.

Prepare for war.

Valharic