[MR] Event web sites

Marybeth Lavrakas katrous at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 11:44:16 PDT 2004

I would like to make the following plea to all event
autocrats: Please do not list an event web site in
your Acorn flyer UNLESS the said web address is live
at the time you are sending in your flier! Please note
I'm not saying the site should have all the
information anyone could ever want to know when you're
still several months away from the event...but I
suspect I wouldn't be running into the 'nonexistant
web site' problem if the sites themselves were set up
ahead of time.

KR

=====
Lady Kateryn Rous, CP