[MR] Chalice of the Sun God: Get Those Engines Ready!

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 08:36:54 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Just a reminder that on September 17-19, Ponte Alto will be holding its "Second First Annual Chalice of the Sun God Championship"  Why Second First Annual?  Because our First Annual was cancelled due to Hurricane Isabel, that's why.  But we are back with a vengeance!

There will be individual (Chalice Champion on each category: Rapier, Heavy, Archery, A&S, and Performing)  and team competitions (Team Chalice Champion, with entries in at least four of the five aforementioned categories).

You *do not* have to be in a team to compete, but it will certainly will be more fun.  Here are the FAQ Chalice questions on the subject and also the flyer.  The theme for A&S is "A Lady's Pleasure" meaning any object that would have been enjoyed by ladies in period.  Guidelines for bardic can be found in the flyer:

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/chalicefaq.php

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/chalice.php

So what are you waiting for?  See you there!

Cheers,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org