[MR] A missive from your King and Queen

Sir Janos of Cyddlain Downs sirjanos at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 8 05:37:19 PDT 2004

Greetings to our subjects from your rightful King and Queen,

    First We wish to thank all those who help make Coronation such a special
day.  From the wonderful staff, to the Baronage, to all those who wished us
well.  We had a great time and we hope all of you did as well.

    We have a lot planned in the coming months and we wanted to get everyone
thinking about some of it. First off, in October we will be At Kingdom
Crusades, this is a great time to show your skills, be they marshal or be
they peaceful.  We urge all our populace to try to make this event.  We have
been in discussion with our counterparts in the East and we hope to make
this a fun war for everyone.  We are looking for items to be given as gifts
to Their Majesties of the East for Kingdom Crusades.  Please contact Lady
Sine at sinebee at triad.rr.com for information or donations.  In November we
will hold Our Crown Tourney to find Our Heirs.  Please get your letter of
Intent in as soon as possible.

    Recommendations are wonderful things, and the job of receiving and
handling recommendations is greatly eased by the Online Recommendation Tool
at https://atlantia.sca.org/award/.   If you have had problems with it in
the past, we believe most all of the bugs have been fixed.  If you had
placed a recommendation during their Graces Cuan & Padraigin reign and the
award has not yet been given, please go back in and edit your comments to
include any new information and what events they will be attending that are
on our schedule  (BTW:  If you don't remember your password, just ask for it
and it will be emailed back to your address)  We can not thank Lord Gruffud,
the Kingdom Web Minister, enough for all his hard work on this and many
other projects for Atlantia.

    We look forward to seeing many of you at events around the Kingdom, we
plan on attending at least one event in each of Our Baronies during the next
7 months.

In Service to the people of Atlantia

Janos & Rachel

King & Queen of Atlantia

PS: Please feel free to post this to any of your local groups.