[MR] Picture Gallery

David Hernly auric at moongates.com
Tue Sep 7 11:46:47 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

A number of years ago I started a picture gallery on the Barony of Tir-y-Don website of images I took as I frequented events. Alas my profession pulled me under for a while, and for a time the gallery faded. I've been back for some time now and have fully resurrected the gallery. The pictures currently housed there consist of contributions from several people of the Barony of Tir-y-Don.

It's a Gallery system I wrote to house SCA pictures and categories them by event/activity. I've made several changes to allow any good gentle to post pictures as they travel to events around Atlantia. So if you take pictures at events and wish to share them, feel free to email me (auric at moongates.com) and request permission to post pictures.

While this gallery is part of the Tir-y-Don website, I wish to share this resource with the Kingdom and those who have not the means to share event pictures on the web.

The gallery is located at: http://www.tirydon.org/gallery/default.aspx

In Service,

Auric von Regensburg
Webminister for the Barony of Tir-y-Don