[MR] Coronation A&S

Cassandra ladyhelwynn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 07:25:18 PDT 2004

Hello!

If you entered the fiber arts or metal arts A&S
competition at coronation and would like your judging
forms just let me know and I'll send them off to you.
Have a wonderful day and thank you all for entering
your wonderful arts!  It was great!

Lady Helwynn Ivelchild

> Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:48:46 -0400
> From: "Seraphina" <seraphina at charter.net>
> Subject: [MR] Coronation A&S question...
> To: "merry rose" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
>
> Greetings unto the tavern!
>
> Does anyone know how we can get hold of the person
> with our judging sheets from the A&S at Coronation
> this past weekend? I was told three different people
> would have them after court, and I managed to miss
> asking all three after court was over. (wow, some of
> you folks can disappear fast! -grin-)
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Oddny
> Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I
> remember. Involve me and I learn.
> ~Benjamin Franklin
> www.picturetrail.com/craftydoni
> www.angelfire.com/journal2/donisfuff/index.html
> http://easygarb.freewebpage.org/

=====
"To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries." - Aldous Huxley

SCA: Lady Helwynn Ivelchild
Real: Cassandra Chambers
Minister of Arts & Sciences - Canton of Buckston on Eno
http://www.geocities.com/moasbuckston