[MR] Re: Event Announcement - Partito di Autunno

TheBattyBard MysticSableWolf at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:29:04 PDT 2004

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: mysticsablewolf at bellsouth.net
    To: Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
    Cc: The_LionSlayer at yahoogroups.com ; perf_guild at yahoogroups.com ; medieval_spain at yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 11:16 PM
    Subject: Event Announcement - Partito di Autunno

      Well met to all the travelers in the Tavern on this day
      I beg of you a moment, to hear these words I say
      In the Smoky Blue Ridge Mountains... in the lands of Crannog Mor
      We try to rewrite history from fourteen hundred ninety four.

      King Charles invaded Naples, now the French must call for aid
      For the Spaniards seek to show them the error they have made.
      From the battled lands they cry goes out..."This victory is ours to gain!"
      So now we must rally the supporters of Italy, France and Spain.

      You need not bear the sword nor shield, nor practice any art
      For by your very presence here, support you doth impart.
      But Young or Old, there will be ways to help your country win...
      And Victory shared between you and all your countrymen!

      Now as the twilight gathers we hearken to the call
      Of the mouth watering  fragrances that fill the banquet hall.
      We'll listen to sweet dulcimer and the drums that entertain
      As we feast upon selections from Italy, France and Spain.

      Now as the darkness gathers and the stars light up the night
      All emnity's forgotten in the flickering firelight
      In the lodge you see them dancing, 'round the bonfire they sing
      The day is only ended and the real fun now begins!  :-)

      On the eighteenth of September, in the lands of Crannog Mor
      Come help us rewrite history from fourteen hundred ninety four.

      Event flyer can be viewed at:  http://crannogmor.atlantia.sca.org/page5.html