[MR] Coronation Weather Looks Good!

George Condon gwcjr at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 3 06:58:39 PDT 2004

Atlantians,

As the purveyor of the initial caution statement regarding Hurricane preparedness, I felt it my duty to provide this encouraging update.

I am happy to report that all current weather predictions smile on our Coronation and for all areas of the southern lands.

Weather at the site looks to be highs is the mid 80's, lows in the mid 60's and chance of precipitation 5% for Friday, 10% for Saturday and 20% for Sunday.  There should be mostly sunshine for the duration of the event.

Effects from Hurricane Francis to our most southern lands appears to be minimal at best and should not start until late Sunday afternoon or Monday.  Typical rain and isolated thunderstorms would be the normal expected outcome.

In Service,
Lord Andreas de Caunteton - Seneschal
Canton of Tear-Sea's Shore