[MR] Photos at Pennsic.net

Lydia Leovic lidia_de_ragusa at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 09:39:30 PDT 2004

Friends,

I wanted to share some of my general Pennsic pictures,
and pictures from the Children's Fete in a more
general place so that the possibility for the entire
Pennsic audience to see the pictures was greater:

Please visit:
http://www.pennsic.net/pw2004pics.html

I especially wanted to share the kids pictures.

The nice thing about this website, vs. other services
like Yahoo photos, it that Ailis does not resize the
pictures in the website and distort the quality. I
think these photos look especially nice here online.
Vivats to Pennsic.net's photo editor!

YIS,
Lidiya

=====
"Respect is what we owe; love, what we give."
--Philip James Bailey