[MR] Coronation

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 06:24:18 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

I'm going to Coronation this week-end-Yea!  However, I don't
know the best route to take.  Please share your thoughts.  I
live in Maryland, near Washington, DC. I would start on the
beltway (495) and pick up interstate 95 south.  Now, do I stay
on 95 and exit at Dunn, NC or do I stay on 95 and exit on 64
west in NC or do I stay on 95 and to 85 to Route 1 south???
Thank you all.

YIS,

Agnes Daunce

P.S. Yes I have done a Map Wuest and spoke to the reservationist
at the Holiday Inn Express in Sanford, NC, where I will be staying.