[MR] Re: Was Missive for all autocrats, now Event Directions...using Mapquest

DMC in DC xdmcx at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 10:08:47 PDT 2004

Ok, so I guess the Chalice of the Sun God event didn't
list the address because it's being held at "Prince
William Forest Park"?

In any case, I googled for the physical address.  Can
anyone tell me if this is correct, since the
directions on the park page differ from the event
page?

Prince William Forest Park
18100 Park Headquarters Road
Triangle VA 22172

This is probably the address of the main headquarters
and not the camp.  The event directions say to get off
at 152B, but the park directions say to get off at
150B.  If anyone has the actual camp address, it would
be appreciated.

At least I am able to figure out from this address
that it will take me about an hour and fifteen minutes
to get there.  This is mainly what I need to use
MapQuest for.

- Edana

--- "Brown, Tracey (Charlotte)"

=====