[MR] Pennsic Gift Basket Artisans (Additions)

needlez n pinz needleznpinz at charter.net
Thu Sep 9 07:41:09 PDT 2004

Pray, Gentles of Atlantia, hear my corrections, receive my apologies, and
forgive my old eyes.  I left three very talented artisans off the compiled
list of those who contributed works of their hands for the Pennsic Gift
Baskets.

Their Majesties were honored to also share the works of Lady Marsaili
Johnston, THL Tegan de Moreton, and Lady Deirdre Perez.

If there are any other artisans which I have skipped, please know that it is
inadvertent, my fault alone, and send me a gentle reminder so that I may
make corrections immediately.

A contrite,
Susanna