[MR] Your Women?

scry42 at cox.net scry42 at cox.net
Thu Sep 2 11:44:11 PDT 2004

Oh, no, it's not a nit, not one bit!  It's quite significant in its way, and the use of "proprietary" terms like the one about which you complain pings my buttons too.

I have learned though that it's just an attitude.
It is not MY attitude, and people that know me certainly come to know that -- in no uncertain terms and in fairly rapid order, and though I may choose to listen to the speech of those around me I don't have to take on what they say as my personal belief system.

It's a thin defense in an imperfect world...  but I'd rather fight than argue about semantics.

Gotta go now, got a date on the list field!
:-)
 -- Lady Eadan ingen Cecht
Scholar, Academie d'Espee
Wildly enthusiastic Rapier Champion, Barony of Tir-Y-Don
Myrmidon, Kingdom of Atlantia