[MR] Kingdom Crusades

nikulai at atlow.org nikulai at atlow.org
Wed Sep 29 15:49:27 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Their Royal Majesties, Janos & Rachel, King & Queen of Atlantia
from Master Nikulai Ivanovich, autocrat of Kingdom Crusades.

Your Majesties,

After consulting with Lady Alesia, reservationist for Kingdom Crusades, I feel
it is my duty to inform You that pre-reservations for Kingdom Crusades for
Atlantia are being far outpaced by pre-reservations from the East.

I fear that this situation portends lower numbers for Your Majesties’ troops
and that the potential for defeat is great.

Knowing personally of the strength and power of the great army of Atlantia, I
have faith that once having learned of this dire situation, Your Majesty’s
populace will rise to the challenge and not allow the East to prevail simply
through a lack of pre-reservations.

With the utmost faith in Atlantia,

- Nikulai

http://www.kingdomcrusades.org