[MR] Re: Prohibition to Online Payments

The Sheltons sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Mon Sep 27 16:52:13 PDT 2004

Not sure how they are doing it unless it is because kingdoms outside the US
sometimes have different regulations?   Or perhaps they have a special
dispensation as did Gulf Wars for a trial of the process.  I asked our
extremely talented Kingdom Exchequer for specifics and she sent me the
information below from the Society Exchequer.  It should answer things
pretty clearly and demonstrates what the corporation is doing to expand
services in a fiscally responsible way.

In short, we do not do it because we are in compliance with this policy.

Anne le Coeur
Seneschal, Atlantia