[MR] Woman Attacked at Pennsic

Lord Lyon Filshenri lordlyon at lairhaven.com
Fri Sep 3 05:54:35 PDT 2004

 Exactly! When did we all become the sort of people who have to rely on some
authority figure to organize and direct us in what we need to do? If you
want there to be escorts, ESCORT SOMEONE! Don't ask for another "program" to
be established, administered and staffed. Just DO IT. Get your friends to do
it. Have them get their friends. Take care of your own campmates,
Barony-mates, Kingdomers. Take care of your street or your block or your
tribe but by all that is holy DON'T beg for MORE Pennsic bureaucracy!!

Lyon