[MR] Calendars available at 12th Night

Heather Kriebel Heather at Kriebel.cc
Thu Dec 30 06:13:04 PST 2004

Greetings to all and wishes for a Happy New Year from the Barony of Dun Carraig!

Artisans of our barony (and a few friends) have created an illuminated calendar
for 2005.  The calendar is black and white, printed on white cardstock, and
sells for $5.  Hangers are also available in two styles, chainmail (copper,
steel, various designs) and lucet cord (various colors) for an additional $5.

See Baron Jonathas, or Baroness Amalia, at table #28 to get your copy.  If you
are not able to attend 12th Night, please contact me and we'll see about
working out arrangements to get your calendar to you.

Proceeds will be added to the baronial coffers to aid with event related
deposits on sites, etc.

I thank you for your time, and Happy 12th Night to all!

Amalia