[MR] Medieval Radio

Roy B. Scherer rscherer at infionline.net
Sat Dec 25 17:41:11 PST 2004

Good Gentles:
	NPR has been touting a feature to be on tomorrow's (Sunday's) Weekend
Edition called "The Last Duel" that should be of interest to SCAdians and
others.  According to their website at:
http://www.npr.org/programs/wesun/  , it's "a conversation with author Eric
Jager about his book of historical intrigue, The Last Duel: A True Story of
Crime, Scandal and Trial by Combat in Medieval France. "
	The audio should be available on the Web Sunday afternoon; broadcast time
is pretty early but I don't know about your local station's schedule.
-- Britton Morgan
--mka Roy
end

		- - Roy B. Scherer
  [8 N. Sheppard Street, Richmond, VA 23221; (804) 355-7612]
Government ought to be as much open to improvement as anything which
appertains to man, instead of which it has been monopolized from age to
age, by the most ignorant and vicious of the human race. Need we any other
proof of their wretched management, than the excess of debts and taxes with
which every nation groans, and the quarrels into which they have
precipitated the world? —Thomas Paine