[MR] OT: An open invitation to Gmail

Joshua Thomas joshua.r.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:06:31 PST 2004

This is an invitation to anyone in Atlantia who wants a high powered
email service. Gmail is Google's email product. It's free, but is in
beta testing, so is by invitation only. I have been cycling through my
invites. (They hand them out at a rate of six each user for every two
weeks they use gmail) I am on a new cycle. Please send me a private
email expressing interest.

Gmail's features:
-1 GB of email and attatchment storage(!).
-Google built into the client including a search mechanism just for your email.
- No quota for email size. Limited by peer email account (the sender
or receiver who may not be using Gmail.)
-Self expanding contact list (everyone you email will be in your contact list)
- Least recently used aging of contact list to an archived contact list.
-Outlook, Thunderbird contacts portable to gmail.
-POP3 and Web access
-An intuitive interface.

--
Joshua Thomas
(H) 757 683 7845
joshua.r.thomas at gmail.com
members.cox.net/joshua.thomas
---
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
--Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy