current archaeological finds (Re: [MR] Fwd: Golden oldies....)

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 07:38:37 PST 2004

I have been asked where I find some of the current archaeological finds
information that I pass along.  Some of it is sent to me by friends (thank  you,
Rowan!) while a lot of it comes from a list called Explorator.  This  is a
semi-weekly compilation of recent archaeological finds with lots of links  to
current issues of magazines, etc.  To join, send an email with a blank  message to
_Explorator-subscribe at yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:Explorator-subscribe at yahoogroups.com)   (or you can do it directly from Yahoo Groups, I believe).

One other source that you many have noticed is an occasional list of links
that deal with a specific medieval subject.  When I get the next list, I  will
forward it with the subscription information.

Happy Holidays!

Nancy

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Bright Hills, Atlantia

"This effervescence that you  observe in me is intellectual carbonisation.
Spiritual rejoicing. An entirely  cerebral scintillation."
Josephine Tey, "Daughter of  Time"