[MR] Media Coverage at the Polar Bear Ball

Allegranza Marcovaldi allegranza at wiredog.com
Thu Dec 16 18:40:26 PST 2004

We have been contacted by the local media, who will be with us at the
Polar Bear Ball from shortly before noon, throughout most of the
evening.  They will be taking pictures and covering the day's
activities.  We invite you, Atlantia's finest fighters, artisans,
dancers and bards to come out and support us and provide the local media
a grand display of our Kingdom's best works and activities.

Yours in Service,
Allegranza Marcovaldi
Autocrat

---