[MR] Kids at 12th Night

gfabic gfabic at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 16 12:17:43 PST 2004

 Greetings to the list from the coordinator of children/youth activities at
Kingdom 12th Night,

Here is some information regarding activities. They will begin after morning
court (around noon). If you have any questions, please contact me at
gfabic at prodigy.net with 12th Night in the subject line.

Yours in Service,
Lady Livia of Ravenswode

> *I have been checking out possibilities for some additional Youth
activities
> and  can now report that a 'Show and Tell' will be offered for those
> children and parents interested in Youth Combat. Parents of interested
youth
> MUST attend. This will simply be explaining materials and methods of
weapon
> /armor creation. NO FIGHTING. Class offered by Sir Tascius.
>
> *For Pages: Atlantian Geography & Timeline
>
> *Regarding children's activities: There will be a variety of projects,
both directed and free >choice for the younger children.

>     As per the Atlantian Kingdom Policy........................
>
> 1.7.3.7.3.12
> Age: Children's Corner is primarily intended for children age four through
> eight.
>
> Children must be toilet-trained and able to dress themselves. Younger or
> less-able children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or older
> responsible party at all times. (Minors under the age of fourteen are not
> suitable child-minders for younger children.)
>
> Registration: At public events, such as demonstrations, the
parent/guardian
> must remain in attendance at all times. Participants must be signed in/out
> by a parent, guardian, or other responsible party, and must be picked up
no
> later than 15 minutes after the posted close of Children's Corner.
Children