[MR] Shameless Plug for 12th Night Games (And a spy report, too!)

Toby Cobb trcobb at hansensmtn.no-ip.org
Thu Dec 16 11:03:02 PST 2004

*****Atlantian Spy Report Follows *****

Still under deep cover in the Barony of Darkwater, It has been easy to blend
with the locals, Baronial colors here are the same as my beloved Isenfir. I
can report that the previous reports of required fealty oaths were indeed in
error, or may have had some grain of underlying truth in one particular case
with one particular individual. The Trimarian populace needn't swear fealty
in order to get awards or display heraldry.

In an attempt to gain further trust from these Trimarians, I shall
infiltrate their Christmas pot luck this evening with bashed neeps. I will
*not* drink Tang.

I'll report for debriefing at 12th Night, in order to appear inconspicuous,
I'll be running Gluckhuas, Crowns and Anchors, and perhaps Goose at the Red
Mountain Inn during the day. In addition to the providing cover for the
debriefing, the general populace will probably enjoy actual participation in
these games as well, Hopefully much of the populace will bring their coin of
the realm and have fun while unknowingly supporting intelligence gathering
operations!

***** Atlantian Spy Report Ends *****

Toby of Isenfir
Game Coordinator, 12th Night.