[MR] A Challenge to Atlantians

Richard Mowbray syrrichard at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 14:49:50 PST 2004

Greetings Atlantia

As some of you might have heard, my Barony has issued a challenge to
the baronies of Atlantia to produce three-man teams to compete in our
Challenge of the Heart- Normandie 1390 event. I would also like to
extend this invitation to the other fighters of Atlantia to send forth
teams (one knight/white scarf per team, only) to exhibit their skills
      before the Knowne World. To show such feats of arms as only
Atlantia can produce.

 Here is the link

  http://challenge.duncarraig.net

 to the website.

 It is my hope that this event will inspire Atlantian warriors to
 practice their triad fighting skills to better our army.

 Thank you.
 Richard de Montbrai

=====