[MR] Bored?

Jehan LUtile jehan_lutile_de_bretagne at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 15:01:43 PST 2004

I guess that I must be...

Sitting in a motel in Wilmington, NC, and with nothing better to do, and answering a curiousity that I had.  I came up with this after surfing a couple of hundred websites.

In the SCA there are 18 Kingdoms.  In those Kingdoms there are:

7 Principalities.
142 Baronies.
358 Shires.
41 Incipient Shires.
1 Applicant Shire.
129 Cantons.
27 Incipient Cantons.
1 Applicant Canton.
11 Strongholds.
3 Incipient Strongholds.
45 Colleges.
5 Incipient Colleges.
6 Outposts.
6 Provinces.
2 Baronial Colleges.
2 Palatine Baronies.
1 Bailiwick.
1 Crown Province.
1 Dominion.
1 Freehold.
1 March.
1 Pagus.
1 Port.
1 Riding.
1 Universite.
1 Village.
1 Unknown. (can't figure out what category it goes to)

815 Total Groups Worldwide.

I can break this down by Kingdoms.  Percentages.  Or any other way you might wish.  Oh God, I am bored!!!  Oh well, maybe someone will find this useful......

I'll leave the number of Guilds, Households, etc... to someone else.  Gotta be somebody else bored ouy there.  :-)~

Jehan l'Utile de Bretagne,
Seneschal, Shire of Drachentor,