[MR] Caer Mear Baronial Investiture Schedule

Kim McGuire melisent_spinning at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 07:18:25 PST 2004

Saturday, December 11th, 2004:

9am- Site/Troll opens
9:30- Marshal 101 Class (gymnasium)
10:30- Investiture Court
11:30/after court- MOL opens, lists open, A&S opens (cafeteria)
1-2pm- A&S entrants may present their competition entries for judges
3pm- Troll Closes
4pm- fighting ends, A&S must be removed from the cafeteria
4:30- Evening court begins
6 pm- Feast is served
Midnight- Site is closed and locked. Please consider staying and lending a hand with clean up if you have a few minutes to spare. In return, you will have the undying gratitude of the autocrat, and maybe some brownies. :-)

The website with directions and information is: http://www.geocities.com/melisent_spinning/investiture.html

Please be advised that feast is SOLD OUT; there is a waiting list being formed starting with people who have sent in reservations. There will be a list at Troll if you wish to sign on the list there.

Please also remember that you must wear non-marking shoes if you plan to fight and to bring a donation for the Holiday Care Package for our soldiers overseas; your donation is your entry fee into the tournaments. Here is this list of recommendated items again:
http://www.geocities.com/melisent_spinning/carepackage.html

I want to thank everyone who has sent in a reservation for this event; we have had a remarkable number of reservations come in and we deeply appreciate those who have made the extra effort to help us know how many to expect.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday in Caer Mear.

Pax
Melisent la Ruse

"non nobis domine non nobis sed nomini tuo da gloriam"