[MR] (no subject)

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 13:47:25 PST 2004

Hello All,

   Sorry about that.  I have recently moved, and Verizon messed up my move order for the DSL.  This caused them to cancel my account temporarily which eradicated the webpage.  I will know have to rebuild the page, but can not start that untill my DSL is actually turned on at the new residence.  Will take to long to do so by dial up!

   Glad to see someone has missed it however!

I remain,
Ranald de Balinhard
Ship's master Primrose
St. Erasmus' Guild

Greetings,
   Does anyone know what happened to the webpage for the Guild of St. Erasmus for Atlantia?  I've tried floowing the links I've found, but the existing page (http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2brpf/sterasmusatlantia/) seems to be deceased <insert appropriate dirge here>.

Mathias

This message is from the SCA-Nautical List. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank message to: