[MR] WInter War Assestment

Lord Mungoe mungoe1 at msn.com
Sun Dec 5 23:25:27 PST 2004

Oye Oye, from the Barony of Marinus and the Sargents of Saint Aiden the first Winter War Assestment for Gulf Wars.

    Brought to you as a means to prepare for Gulf Wars, and also to have some fun if you are not going. Fencers, Heavies, Archers, and Engineers will all have something to do as we assault a castle and fight in the rift, the two battles unique to Gulf Wars, and a field battle or two if we have the time. Marshals and Marshals in training are needed and would be appreciated.

     So if you are going to gulf wars it would be a good idea to attend and let His Majesty assess his troops for the upcoming war. This is a camping event with electrical outlets onsite. We will have warming areas set up for hot drinks throughout the day. This is a good opportunity to do a trial run for camping at gulfwars. We are planning classes on cold weather camping for Sat Evening, after a very fine hot feast.

    Dates are Feb 24-27, Camp Sky anchor in Spring Grove Virginia, Motels available in nearby Surry.

    Questions or concerns please contact me.