[MR] Field Marshal class at Caer Mear Investiture

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Thu Dec 2 07:43:28 PST 2004

Unto the marshallate of Atlantia and any who wish to join
the marshallate, greetings and wishes for every good
fortune from Kevin of Thornbury, Master of the Pelican and
Deputy Earl Marshal for Training.

Good gentles, a need has arisen to teach a special session
of the Field Marshalling class, otherwise known as "Marshal
201".  This is the inter-disciplinary class required for
all combat marshals to complete prior to getting warranted
for the first time.  This is the same class that was taught
at University of Atlantia in Storvik, and that will be
taught again at the University of Atlantia in February.

This special session will be taught at Caer Mear
Investiture, on December 11, 2004.  It will take place in
the gymnasium at 0930.  Thanks go to Lady Melisent la Ruse,
the autocrat, for allowing me to teach at her event.  I
apologize for the early hour of the class; the event
schedule dictates it.  I too will be travelling from out of
town to teach this class.  The class will be over by 1030,
or first royal court, whichever comes first.

If you have paperwork that needs to be signed for credit
for this course, please bring it with you.  If you are a
new marshal in training in need of blank paperwork, please
let me know via this e-mail address prior to December 10,
and I will endeavor to bring blank paperwork for you.

Current marshals are welcome to sit in on this class to
satisfy the seminar requirement that must be fulfilled once
every two years.  It's important to note the Earl Marshal's
meeting at Unevent on December 4 also fulfills this
requirement.

If you are unable to attend these sessions in December,
your next opportunity will be in February at the next
meeting of the University of Atlantia.

Please post this to any list you deem appropriate.
Gramercy for your time and attention.

  +   Kevin of Thornbury, OP
 +++  (Kevin Maxson)