[MR] looking for end of year book sales

Logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Tue Dec 28 15:29:31 PST 2004

many retailers are holding off on the after christmas sales due to the
record volume of gift cards purchased.  most sales wont start until the
second week of january this year but might prove to be even bigger than
years past when gift cards didnt play such a huge role.

just food for thought

logan

www.ebonwoulfe.com

Some people are like Slinkies: not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.