[MR] In revieww

Joshua Thomas joshua.r.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:00:35 PST 2004

> The Kingdom Chronicler and all webministers involved are doing the best possible job  they can given the nature of applicable law and policy, and the exigencies of their mundane lives. (Good on 'em.)

Actually, the Kingdom Policy is the hold up. The society policy says
you can't transmit the "Acorn" by electronics means. The
interpretation seems to be as a whole, as we and many kingdom's
transmit parts electronically. This does not mean we can't web the
letters earlier, if the Kingdom Policy were to be changed. I am
curious who really joined because of the Acorn since it is
overshadowed by more real benifits. (pay to play, fighting, the
surcharge) Do we really gain a more significant membership growth
through handicapping our information flows? (slowing the flows down to
snail mail speed) Thats what we should be asking here.