[MR] Acorn in electronic format

Scott Silvers/Lord James Beckett of Westmorland westmorland at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 16 15:01:41 PST 2004

My Lady,

    You need to click on the link at the bottom of the calendar on the
main page of the Atlantian website.    Only the current month and coming
month are  shown on the main page.   Underneath the events for the
coming month is a link to the Kingdom Calendar of Events, which lists
registered events through December of next year.

In Service,
James