[MR] Re: Atlantia Digest, Vol 23, Issue 17

deepfatfriar at mindspring.com deepfatfriar at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 16 07:35:26 PST 2004

Logic, or at least my twisted version thereof, would suggest that this is a problem with the post office that is currently handling the bulk and first class mailing. I do not remember having this problem in the terms of previous chroniclers (and please, chronicler, I am not blaming you at all in any way), but I know from toher experience that some local post offices routinely provide really poor outgoing bulk mail service, so I am wondering if it is a problem with the post office handling this for the current chronicler.

I know the chronicler asked for information about late arrivals a month or two ago, and I responded to that but have not heard anything more about it.

Thomas