[MR] JANUARY ACORN

Willie Walter grainneinatlantia at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 17:15:42 PST 2004

--- Kevin Maxson <Kevin at Maxson.com> wrote:

> So we have our January Acorn in hand on December
> 28th.  This
> is normal for us, right around the first of the
> month,
> usually sooner.  We live in the Washington
> Metropolitan Area.

I'm also in the DC Metro area, and I received mine
yesterday! (Once again, I sing the praises of first
class postage. <grin>)

And while I'm here, may I just say that I'm a little
giddy over the University course schedule that appears
in the January Acorn?! Many thanks to all the good
gentles who've volunteered to share their expertise.
You're making it quite difficult to narrow down my
course selections!

Peace,
Grainne ingen Lugdach
Shire of Roxbury Mill