[MR] December Acorn received today - 15th

Joshua Thomas joshua.r.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:00:20 PST 2004

Let Kevin know if he needs help let me know. I have some experience
with Web authoring, programming, and will be learning web programming
this spring. I laud his efforts. He been serving since I can remember
in some capicity at the Kingdom level. I've been around since AS XXX,
so I can't speak past that, but thats still a long time.
Tristand de Brailes