[MR] December Acorn received today - 15th

Duane Moore poetamilitarus at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 06:31:18 PST 2004

Melisent got her's yesterday and Ragnarr and I got
ours on Monday. This month is early. Every since the
fall we have been getting our Acorns around the 20th
of each month of the cover date.

BdeB

--- James Kriebel <James at Kriebel.cc> wrote:

> Oh lucky you!! I don't expect to see it for several
> more days around the 18th

=====
Sir Bryce de Byram,OL (Duane M. Moore) 100%Peer-Evil
NEW Household Site: http://geocities.com/blackandgoldchecky/