[MR] Passage at Arms

Mathias mathias at duncarraig.net
Sun Dec 12 06:37:19 PST 2004

The event information has not yet published to the Net.  It will be taking place in late June, but I don't have the exact date ready at hand.  I will inform our Web Minister (who also happens to be our Baron) that we should expedite posting this.  In the meanwhile, any questions you may have can be directed to BnB at duncarraig.net, or I can field them for you, if you wish.

Yours in Service,
Mathias von Oldenburg
Rapier Champion of Dun Carraig
Scholar of the Academie d'Espee
Mariner, Mercenary and Siege Engineer

"Sean D. Sorrentino" <sdsorrentino at yahoo.com> wrote:At Caer Mear Investiture today we were informed of a
Passage at Arms that was to be held in Dun Carriag,
but i cannot find anything on the event list about it.
does anyone know details?
Domenico

=====
Sean Sorrentino