[MR] Pennsic walls

Kimberly Thompson kimberlythompson at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 31 09:44:56 PDT 2003

Good Gentles,

As usual, I've come home from Pennsic inspired, but this year I'm actually going to put the ideas in motion and get a jump start on next year's Pennsic!  To that end, I am looking for advice on the best way to paint camp walls.  I have some great material that has some sizing on it.  Is it better to wash that out before I begin?  Also, what type of paint works best (ie. doesn't bleed, doesn't wash out, etc.)?  Do I need to seal the paint with anything?  Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated!

Lady Alainne d'Ancenis
Barony of the Bright Hills