[MR] Help celebrate Sacred Stone's Baronial Birthday

Talorgen nei Wrguist talorgen at bardiccircle.org
Tue Aug 26 20:39:38 PDT 2003

This weekend Sacred Stone celebrates its 21st Baronial Birthday!  Come on
out to Westfield, NC (just north of Winston-Salem) and enjoy a fun filled
weekend with us.

Events planned for the day include a Novice Tourney as well as more
fighting both in the heavy lists and on the rapier field, our traditional
Arts and Sciences competitions, a brewing competition, archery, bardic,
hafla, and more.  Her Excellency will also be choosing this year's new
Baronial Champions in all fields.

To top off the day, Lady Brianna O'Duinn will present a fabulous feast.
The first remove will be Blasted Chicken over rice with green beans and
the second will feature meat pies and stuffed salmon.  To finish off the
meal there will be cake - it is a birthday party, after all!

After some negotiation with the site, we are happy to announce that the
site fee for those under 18 has been waived.  That's right, kids get in
FREE - though they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, as always.
 Normal rules apply, we've just waived the fees.

For more information, please see your Acorn or
http://bardiccircle.org/SSBB.html.

Please feel free to repost this wherever it might be needed.